Thursday 10 January 2013

Building The AllMen Leadership Team

The first of our Top Ten Goals for 2013 is to create a leadership team (that meets at least eight times).

I have begun to have some inspiring conversations with a handful of empowering individuals who have provided me with extraordinary support in the past year or two.





These are all people I know are committed to making a collective difference to the way the world works for men and boys. 

My meeting this morning with one of the potential team members has left me empowered and brought our vision and mission to life for me, because in a community of empowering individuals, we will all empower each other. 

And that's how I personally would love to see the world working, with every individual surrounded by people who love, support and empower them. 

We will be announcing the founding members of The AllMen Project leadership team by the end of January, so watch this space. 

And if you are interested in getting involved in our work then read about the different ways you can Get Involved here.

No comments:

Post a Comment